Friday 11 January 2008

Theres no place like home

Stress Level Today: 1 Grey Root

Its the end of my week here in Southampton on my Post Grad Diploma away from my real life. As far as I know things haven't collapsed without me at home. I shall find out tomorrow when I return. I did introduce a treat ball for our cats before I left and am slightly concerned that they will have taught Karl how to empty it for them while they sit and watch.
I have learnt lots of fascinating information this week my favorite fact being dogs are red green colour blind. Next week I plan to make sure red is not our colour of choice for dog toys as they will have no hope of finding red toy on green grass.
Look out for lots of new articles (as soon as I finish my assignments!) at www.ardentpets.co.uk

No comments: