Sunday 20 January 2008

In cyberspace no one can hear you scream (unless you are very loud and persistant)

Stress Level Today: 1 Grey Hair

Its been a busy week with staff shortages in my proper job as a vet nurse. I've been dodging lurgy's from all sides and so far I am still standing with no unwanted secretions from any orifice. It feels like an age since I was in Southampton last week but the unthinkable has happened and I have begun my research for the assignment. I need to produce 1000 words arguing for the use of electric shock collars and 1000 words against their use. Looking at the underlying theory it may prove to be interesting reading. Look out for the article in March on www.ardentpets.co.uk.

Readers will be glad to know the ardent pets world did not collpse whilst I was away although the spare room did look like there had been a small tornado pass through it. Unfortunately I was not quick enough with the camera to document the effect of this freak local climatic anomoly but I am reliably informed it is unlikely to happen again.

This week has also seen the start of Mr J's clicker training. (as I obviously haven't got enough to keep me occupied with work, website, diploma, house and husband). It is going well so far and we have progressed to targeting. When we can do something a little more impressive and I am having a good hair day we might get something on film so watch this space!

Other news - we are branching out in the world of blogging and have registered on Technorati.com in an attempt to spread the word and hopefully make ourselves popular. We are possibly setting ourselves up for a fall here as I was never the popular kid in school and likely to find out things in cyberspace aren't any different. If anyone would like to register, make businesswidow their favourite and mention me in their blog I would be very very excited and I'm sure you would feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If you are feeling super altruistic then go for broke with www.ardentpets.blogspot.com but I cannot guarantee further fuzziness will follow.

Come back soon to find out if we have any friends!

No comments: