Sunday 2 November 2008

Licenced to Scan, Stop or My Wife Will Scan etc etc

Stress Level Today: 2 Grey Hairs
We have a new toy! It's a very exciting bar code scanner and stock inventory software. I have had lots of fun scanning in stock codes so we can keep track of what we have at any one time. It even goes beep but I'm not sure of its range. It would be great if I could scan a tub of hermit crab food from the other side of the pit whilst fending off the huge pile of filing threatening to engulf me in an avalanche style way. I think all of the hype surrounding the new James Bond film may have gone to my head reading that last sentence again.

We have also had another first this week with our first job application letter. It was very flattering as they must think there's an army of Ardent Workers all frantically picking and packing in a huge warehouse when in reality its just Karl in the spare room. We will definitely keep him in mind though as he has some skills and interests which would be useful when we are ready to expand the empire!

That will have to be all for now as I must fit in some hamster training before it gets too late.

No comments: