Monday 13 October 2008

Christmas ideas, Explosion of Elephants, Hard of hearing hamster?

Stress Level Today: 3 Grey Hairs

Its been a good week despite my chronological advancement on Thursday. Had lots of nice things and managed to distract myself completely by reading and finishing one of my birthday books.

Still got the feeling I've got a bit too much on my plate as Uni coursework is slightly behind schedule as we hit a slight problem with clicker training K.D. the hamster (and small pet product advisor for www.ardentpets.co.uk). She wasn't picking up click means treat after several sessions so we think she may be a little hard of hearing as she started getting the idea when I swapped click for a light.

Work is work need I say more (better not go there at the moment)

Were are having a massive stock clearance at Ardent Pets and have just started arranging a job lot of odds 'n' ends to auction on E bay. So look out for an extravaganza of elephant shaped hamster houses and get bidding.

Dont forget to visit our new baby www.highstreetprices.com where a whole page of discount coupons appeared this week. Great for those early Christamas presents so get shopping!

No comments: